RULES & PRE RACE REQUIREMENTS
Please take a moment to read this page. All owners running a dog will be required to sign an agreement to the below rules on each race day. These rules are to keep racing as safe as possible for the public,staff,yourselves and your dogs. Thank you.
1) All dog mess must be bagged and binned in the bins provided -
Unless everybody abides this rule we will lose our venue!
2)All dogs must be kept on a lead at ALL times unless actually racing.
3) Unknown Dogs Racing together must be muzzled unless both parties agree otherwise.
Known dogs/dogs owned by the same owner/or dogs that are friends need not be muzzled.
4) It is STRONGLY recommended that all dog owners have Public Liability insurance.
5) Children must be kept under strict supervision at all times. We advise that nobody touches any dogs without the owners permission.
6) All dogs are the responsibility of their owners or handlers. We take no responsibility for any incidents/accidents/injuries that may occur whilst attending an event.
7) All entered dogs must be fit and sound enough to run.
8) We reserve the right to prevent a dog from running if we have any concerns about that dog. In the event of a dog being prevented running by us a full refund for that race will be provided.
9) Judges decision is final.
10) Dogs must not be left in hot cars at any time.
11) NO bitches in season.
12) Sorry, no puppies under 10 months.
13) NO harsh handling of any animal will be tolerated.
14) Dog owners and handlers must be aware that the dogs will be in close proximity to each other and the public and must be kept under strict control and on a short leash at all times. PLEASE watch your dog and do not allow it to intimidate humans or other dogs.